Des Moines native and Dowling and Drake graduate Dr. Julie Grundberg joined DMOS in 2000. Dr. Grundberg specializes in foot and ankle injuries and conditions, with special interest in diabetic foot and athlete injuries. She has written several articles addressing diabetic foot conditions. Outside of practicing medicine, Dr. Grundberg enjoys time with her family, as well as recreational activities such as snow skiing, water sports and travel.
- Medical Education: University of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Podiatric Medicine, 1997, Des Moines, IA
- Podiatric/Surgical Residency: Broadlawns Medical Center, 1997 – 1998, Chief Resident 1998 – 1999, Des Moines, IA
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- America & Iowa Podiatric Medical Societies, Member
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons, Fellow
- Iowa Medical Society, Member
- Polk County Medical Society, Member